Blogger Baby!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers

"For did my dreams come true when I looked at you..." Stevie Wonder, Overjoyed

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Now

My last post was September- since then I've experienced life on a level that I've never been before and I don't want to ever come down from this cloud! Things have become so real and clear to me- more than ever in my life. The people who love me and my family and the opportunities that God has given us are beyond what I imagined- grateful, grateful, gratefulness, is flowing from my heart. I hope God continues to use me to bring life and love to many and that I can have an outreach that ministers to the masses and lives are changed for the better. My passion has always been people and performance, and through my God given talents I will accomplish the dreams He set in my heart. Now more than ever is it important to me to make a difference and impact my world.