Blogger Baby!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers

"For did my dreams come true when I looked at you..." Stevie Wonder, Overjoyed

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 15, 2010

He Proposed to Me... and other news!







It's late and I just caught up on The Dadd's blog and am inspired for life. Inspired by the words of my friends and family that encourage love and life and the giver of life- our Heavenly Father.






2010- new decade, new outlooks, new year to be grateful for. Friends and family with new babies... Me, a new job and come 10-10-10 a new name!



Tonight I am so grateful to be the future wife of Mr. Donovan A Stewart and along with celebrating the love we have for each other and the future we will share, I am moved by the love of those who are celebrating with us and continue to share their excitement and love as well. God is so apparent in my life by the love and joy from those that I am blessed to call friends. Lord protect and direct our lives so that we praise you through our highs and lows. We can't do any of this without you. Thank you for love and life!