Blogger Baby!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers

"For did my dreams come true when I looked at you..." Stevie Wonder, Overjoyed

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 22, 2008

How Funny-!!! That posted at 12:24 - my birthday! LOL!

The last post posted at 12:24 a.m.- Christmas Eve- my birthday!







How ironic, coincidental, one of God's fun doings...


Michee's birthday bash at Tao!











Me and Mom and Junior League's Holiday Coffee.


December has definitely been one of the best months of 2008!











































Rappin' at Edwina's birthday...

And my b'day brunch was great- AGAIN! 3rd year in a row at OG Pancake House.













Big plans for the Big 3-0!


Happy Birthday to Me, Merry Christmas and Good Night... New Year's pics to follow- YEP!